Get the best from Square D, the QO115 circuit breaker is available in 1-3 poles, 120/240 VAC, and 15-100 amps.
- Square D is the Cadillac of all brands and favored by the majority of electricians.
- The unique trip window indicates a tripped circuit.
Breaker Outlet offers Square D circuit breakers with a one-year warranty for new breakers or a two-year warranty re-certified. The QO115 plug-on style breaker offers 120/240 voltage and is available in 1-3 poles. We test our products before shipping for complete customer satisfaction. Let us know if you need any help determining which breaker is best for your needs.
- Common Trip
- Thermal Magnetic
- 1-3 Poles
- 120/240 VAC At 50/60 HZ (Underwriters Lab/CSA)
- 48 VDC
- 15-100 Ampere
- Interrupting Rating 10 Kiloampere At 120/240 VAC (Underwriters Lab/CSA)
- 5 Kiloampere At 48 VDC
- Wire Size 14 To 8 Awg (Aluminum/Copper)
- (2) 14 To 10 Awg (Copper)
- Plug On Mounting
- Size 2.25 Inch W X 2.91 Inch D X 3 Inch H
- Used On Qo Load Center
- Nqod Panel board
- Oem Interior/Speed-D[R] Switchboard Distribution Panel
- QO is a registered brand of the Square D Company