FDE322532 Eaton Electronic Circuit Breaker with Adjustable LSI
The FDE 322532 electronic circuit breaker from Eaton/Cutler-Hammer is an OEM circuit breaker.
- This circuit breaker features a 35k rating at 480 VAC and has an electronic trip.
- The FDE 322532 also features an alarm test, a test port, and a status indicator.
- Works in systems of up to 600 VAC.
- This circuit breaker is designed for industrial applications.
If you need to replace an Eaton/Cutler-Hammer FDE 322532 OEM circuit breaker, we can help. This is a new circuit breaker so you can rest easy knowing that it hasn’t been used and possibly damaged. When you are getting ready to purchase any electrical equipment, make sure that you are ordering the right parts that are rated to handle the given electrical loads.
- This is a new, panel-mounted circuit breaker.
- Series: C MCCB
- Style # 6606C21G16
- UPC: 786685112138
- 100-225 Amps
One year warranty on new Breaker Outlet inspects all of our products prior fulfilling your order. New FDE322532's come with a 1 year warranty. All Re-Certified FDE322532's come with a 2 year warranty.
Customers also viewed