ETI motor circuit protectors purpose is to provide only magnetic over current protection. Primary function is to prevent nuisance tripping while electric motors ramp up to full power. Thermal overload protection is substituted in the motor starter heater overloads. ED63A breakers look identical to the normal ED63B breakers so pay special attention.
- Electronic Type
- 3 Inch W X 4 Inch D X 6.34 Inch H Size
- 600 Max. AC Voltage Rating
- 250 Max. DC Voltage Rating
- UL 489, CSA C22.2 Approval
- 600 Vac At 50/60 Hz, 250 Vdc Voltage Rating
- 125 Ampere Current Rating
- 3 Pole(S)
- Not Included Terminal Type
- 500 To 1250 Ampere Trip Setting
- 38.46 To 113.6 Ampere Motor FLA
- Maximum AC Voltage Rating - Uom V
- Maximum DC Voltage Rating - Uom V
- ED6 Model
- Breaker Outlet inspects all of our products prior fulfilling your order. New ED63A125's come with a 1 year warranty. All Re-Certified ED63A125's come with a 2 year warranty.